22.8.14

Floral Loving

H&M Rose Print Skater Dress
H&M Rose Print Skater Dress
H&M Floral Skater Skirt
H&M Floral Skater Skirt

It's no secret that I have a slight obsession when it comes to all things floral and recently whilst I was browsing the H&M website I found these three items that I completely fell in love with! I don't really shop in H&M that much to be honest, all I've ever bought is a few bikinis and a pair of jeans years ago! Skater dresses and skirts are always something I tend to gravitate towards, mainly because I find them to flatter my figure the most, so as soon as I saw this beautiful floral dress and skirt I fell in love! The dress is pretty tight fitting, so if you're bigger in the chest area it might be a good idea going up a size! When I bought it, it was £15 and it's now been reduced to £7 which is such a bargain for such a beautiful dress! The skirt is really comfortable and has a stretchy waist, so it's fine just going with your normal size! I love how flattering both of these items are, I have pretty big hips and these hide them perfectly! Lastly, I picked up a rose necklace, which I love, I also recently picked up a daisy necklace from River Island, it's pretty clear I enjoy flower themed jewellery. Thank you for reading, as always!

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I don't think floral prints will ever go out of fashion. (:
    Nicole♥ | Just a bit of Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty!

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress and the necklace, they're so pretty! You're blog is so nice - I've just started one, and if you have a minute I would really love it if you checked it out :-)

    http://www.l-for-lyllie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...