19.8.14

Custom Vintage Dublin | Levi Shorts

Custom Vintage Dublin Review
Custom Vintage Dublin Review
Custom Vintage Dublin Review
Custom Vintage Dublin Review

Custom Vintage Dublin Review
Custom Vintage Dublin Review
Custom Vintage Dublin Review
Custom Vintage Dublin Review
Custom Vintage Dublin Review
Custom Vintage Dublin Review
Custom Vintage Dublin Review

Hello lovelies! I hope you had a lovely weekend :) Today's post is going to be about an amazing clothing company I'm obsessed with! I first heard about CVD when they made a pair of Custom Levi Shorts for Charlotte from Geordie Shore and I fell in love right away!

What is CVD?
Custom Vintage Dublin is an online clothing company which was founded back in June 2012 by Ali Delaney. She runs the business and customizes the items by hand and she does a really amazing job too! She's a really lovely lady and you can tell she really enjoys what she does and it really shows through her work! 

What does CVD sell? 
When I first found the company they only sold the custom denim shorts I believe? But now they also sell swimwear, jewellery and other clothing items! I've personally only ever bought the Levi Denim Shorts and there are two ways you can buy these! "Ready Made Shorts" are obviously the shorts that are made in advance in various different sizes. Purchasing these are really straight forward and arrive super quickly, I've bought one pair of my shorts this way, but the other times I opted for 'Custom Made Shorts' which is basically when you email Ali telling her exactly what you want and these take a few weeks to be made! 

Overall I really love them! Admittedly they are a little expensive, but I find they fit SO much better than shorts from shops such as Topshop ect and I now have three pairs and in recent months the likes of Kylie Jenner have been seen wearing them too, which is pretty amazing! As I'm writing this, it's pouring of rain outside.. Sadly I think the UK summer is over. If it's nice and sunny where you live I definitely recommend you pick up a pair, they ship worldwide!



Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

4 comments:

  1. they look so snazzy, a really good idea xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, the first pair is like the My Little Pony of jean shorts ;)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second pair! They look cute and unique :) x

    Nnedi // iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool! I love the last pair :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...