10.8.14

Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Caudalie Beauty Elixr | 30ml | £9.95 | Link
Hello lovelies! Today I'm going to review the Caudalie Beauty Elixir! I bought this back in April and said I'd review it as soon as I got back from Mexico and it's now August... Where has the time gone?! I'd actually been wanting to try this since everyone went crazy over it in 2012, but I always heard so many mixed reviews, so I just never picked it up. Whilst I was buying a few beauty products to take on holiday I really wanted to get a facial spray and I just ended going with this!

"Inspired by the "elixir of youth" used by Queen Isabelle of Hungary, Caudalie Beauty Elixir smoothes features, tightens pores, and gives the complexion a burst of radiance. An excellent base for make-up, this water awakens the skin in the morning and livens it up before a night out."

The elixir contains Grape, orange blossom, organic mint balm and rosemary and it has a very strong minty scent, which at first I really didn't like, but I think I've just got used to it now! There's a few different ways you can use this - Spraying on a face of makeup to set it, just after you've cleansed to act as a toner, or you can just spray it on your face throughout the day as a refreshing pick me up! I usually use it throughout the day and I am really loving using it. Once you've sprayed it, it feels so refreshing and gives the skin a little tingle. I also really like that it dries pretty much instantly once sprayed onto skin, so your face doesn't look sweaty or anything haha! I'd definitley reccomend this and I would go as far to say it's one of my summer essentials, although I don't think it made much difference to my skin. It's SO refreshing and makes the skin look lovely and glowy! 

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

2 comments:

  1. I'm on the fence about purchasing this, it's such a cult product, but if I doesn't really do much for the skin, is there any point? Oh, but I want it! Hahaha

    www.floraandflynn.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally I love it for just how refreshing it is and is a great pick me up for the skin when it's hot! It's more of a summer product :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...