24.8.14

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks Review
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks Review
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks Review
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks Review
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks Review
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks Review

It always happens. A new product is released, everyone raves about it and I always give in and need to try it for myself. The Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks from Bourjois were no different. There are 8 different shades in the collection - 01 Personne ne Rouge, 02 Frambourjoise, 03 Hot Pepper, 04 Peach Club, 05 Ole Flamingo!, 06 Pink Pong, 07 Nude-ist!, 08 Grand Cru. I have the shades 03 Hot Pepper which is a bright orangey red and 05 Ole Flamingo which is a bright fuchsia.

"Bold, matte and long-lasting colour with 24hr hold. It's lightweight, velvety texture and non-drying formula gives extreme comfort that doesn't smudge! From sassy reds to vibrant pinks and everyday nudes there is a colour to suit every occasion."

When I first applied these, I wasn't sure, but I'm completely in love now! They apply like a gloss with a doe-foot applicator and dry to a really lovely vivid matte finish. They're so creamy, lightweight and glide on the lips like an absolute dream! In terms of lasting power they are pretty amazing and I have worn the shade 'Ole Flamingo' for a good 10 hours before it wore off, but I do find 03 Hot Pepper seems to only last a few hours, I'm not sure why... 

Overall, these are really amazing! I love that they're not drying at all and last for ages without having to reapply. I'm so in love with them and will definitely pick up a few more shades in the future!

Have you tried these? Which shades do you love?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

27 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! Definitely do, they're amazing :) xx

      Delete
  2. The Hot Pepper one is gorgeous. And looks great on your skintone! I'd never pull it off, haha :) Love the formula of these, the finish is brilliant!

    xx from www.mistysstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, were they expensive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No :) They were £5.99 when I bought them as they were on sale and they're now £8.99! xx

      Delete
  4. From Boots or Superdrug? think a little trip might be in order! How are you feeling atm?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought mine from Superdrug, but you can also get them in Boots! I'm okay, I've been feeling a little bit poorly this week though! How are you? :) xx

      Delete
  5. So gorgeous Sophie! Both colours really suit you :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Kate, you're very lovely :) xx

      Delete
  6. These look great! I nearly caved the other day, now I wish I had.

    Alicia (LissyBeauty)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah definitely give them a go, they're pretty amazing! xx

      Delete
  7. I think these are lovely products. I have the nude and the peach one.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog. It is gorgeous. I've never tried this Velvet lip gloss, looks amazing.

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colours, they look gorgeous on you :)

    laurathroughthelens

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are amazing! Really want to try these soon x

    lifeofemilyyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE these - they feel great and look even better!! Not drying and the colour stays around too!! Beautiful!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look so gorgeous on your lips x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ole Flamingo looks gorgeous on you! so cute :)
    They have some amazing colours, I should probably invest in some since I LOVE matte lips :D

    http://tinybitsofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love these lipsticks, the colours are so gorgeous. I’ve just done a review of them on my blog, which you can read here.

    Monica x

    Raid Her Wardrobe - A Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! They look so velvety (just like the name...) and so pretty....

    Connie from theconbonz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...