8.8.14

Blog Makeover

Belle Chaton


Hello lovelies! You may, or may not have noticed that my blog has finally had a makeover! Recently I have been feeling so down about the design of my blog, I know it's only a design, but it's a massive thing to me. My Photoshop skills are really basic to say the least haha, so I was going to get a full custom blog design. I went to two different companies and they both kind of fell through, which was really annoying! After the bad experiences I had, I was a really apprehensive to attempt to get another custom design from yet another company, so I thought I'd just buy a template instead!

The template I have is called 'Evelyn Rose' from Pipdig! Phil from Pipdig installed it for me which was great, because I'm definitely not amazing at things like that haha! He was super lovely and the new design was up SO quickly after payment! As it's a template I did still want to get a custom header to make it my own a little and I was recommended PandaBops Design and as soon as I saw some of the work 
Giada had previously done, I fell in love instantly! I thought the header would take a couple of weeks, but no, it was completed within days! Giada was so lovely and I would definitely love to work with her again! I'm so happy with my design now and I hope you all like it too!

If you're looking to update your theme, I'd recommend both companies! 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...