30.7.14

What's On My Face #2





Hello lovelies! Today I thought I'd show you what makeup I was wearing the day I visited the Cat Cafe in Shoreditch, London. The last time I did one of these types of posts was all the way back in February, it's amazing how quickly time has flown past!

First I started off by applying the L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Primer, I don't always use a primer, but as it's starting to get really warm in the UK and the fact I had a few different trains to get on, I thought it would be best to unsure my base will stay in place all day! I then applied the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in the shade Rose Ivory, this is my holy grail foundation and it gives you such a lovely glowy finish which I love! I probably first purchased it around a year ago and have never looked back, it's such a beautiful foundation and I can't believe I still haven't reviewed it! For Concealer I've been loving using MAC Studio Finish and I apply it with the Deluxe Crease Brush from Real Techniques and even though it's high coverage it looks so natural once blended in! For eyebrows I've recently been using a MAC Paintpot in the shade 'Quite Natural' I saw a Make-up Artist that I follow on Instagram use it and it looked amazing, so I thought I'd give it a go and I love the natural finish it gives! I really want to try the Brow Pomade from Anastasia Beverly Hills, but until then this does work well! I then went on to my eyes and I kept it really simple as I knew I wanted to go with a bold lip. I applied the shade Sin from the Original Naked Palette which is a shimmery pinky/champagne shade and on my lashes I used the Waterproof L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara!

I then went back and bronzed my face up a little as I am still SO pale even after going to Mexico! I used the Bourjois Délice de Soleil Bronzer, I first bought this a couple of years a go and have been in love ever since, for a drug store bronzer it's so lovely and it doesn't make you look orange! I then highlight and powder! The highlighter I used was Soft & Gentle from MAC which I'm obsessed with, it's so lovely and it lasts for agesss and the powder I'm currently using is the beauty powder from MAC that came out with the Maleficent collection. And lastly I finish off by lining my lips with the Barry M Lip Liner in the shade Red. The lip liners from Barry M are so lovely and creamy, they glide across your lips so effortlessly and make my lipstick last SO much longer and then I applied Ruby Woo from MAC. This my favourite red lipstick EVER. I used to shy away from wearing a red lip because I'm so pale, but I think Ruby Woo really compliments pale skin. Don't let the fact this is matte and slightly drying put you off from purchasing it, it's SO beautiful!

Thank you for reading as always! What makeup have you been loving wearing recently?
  
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...