6.7.14

My MAC Lipstick Collection | Part 2

Hello lovelies! Today I'm back with the second part of my MAC lipstick collection, now before I get into it I just want to say how bad the lighting has been in my room recently, which obviously conveniently happened after my studio lighting lamp broke. I've attempted to photograph these lipsticks on three different occasions, so I hope they're okay!


MAC Lipstick Collection Matte Finish



MAC Lipstick Collection Matte Finish
MAC Lipstick Collection Matte Finish
MAC Lipstick Collection Matte Finish
MAC Lipstick Collection Matte Finish
(L-R) Heroine, Please Me, Ruby Woo, Diva, Relentlessly Red, Candy Yum Yum and Russian Red.

Heroine | Finish - Matte \ *Review Here*
At the end of last year/beginning of this year I was on the hunt for the perfect purple shade and I think this is it! MAC describe this as a 'bright purple' which I would agree with. It hasn't been something I've been reaching for much in recent months as I definitely think this is more of a Autumn/Winter lipstick, but I cannot wait until I can start wearing this again!

Please Me | Finish - Matte
MAC describe this as a 'muted-rosy-tinted pink'. I received this for my Birthday this year and I love it, I don't own too many natural 'everyday' lipsticks and recently I've been reaching for 'everyday' shades a lot more. The only downside to this, is it's not as long lasting as the other matte shades I own!

Ruby Woo | Finish - Retro Matte
This is definitely one of my favourite lipsticks ever. I bought it a while back now, when I was on a hunt for the perfect red lip and I was a little apprehensive as there are a lot of mixed views on this, because it is pretty drying. MAC describe this as a 'very matte vivid blue-red' and I find it the most perfect red for me, it is pretty drying, but as long as you prep your lips before hand, it's beautiful! I'll probably do a proper review of this lipstick at one point, so I can show you what it looks like on!

Diva | Finish - Matte
MAC describe this as a 'Intense reddish-burgundy' It can look really dark and scary in the tube, but it looks really lovely on and is another perfect lipstick for the Autumn/Winter time. This is one of the lipsticks my boyfriend Charlie bought me last year whilst I was in Hospital and it's pretty much all I wore around Christmas time!

Relentlessly Red | Finish - Retro Matte
MAC describe this as a 'Bright pinkish coral' I received this one for Christmas last year and I wore it on Christmas Day. It's a really beautiful shade and I think it would suit a variety of skin tones. The only niggle I have with this, is as it's a 'Retro Matte' finish, it doesn't always look as neat as I'd like once applied, I think I need to invest in a lip liner to match!

Candy Yum Yum | Finish - Matte 
MAC describe this as a 'Neon pink' This is another one I received for my Birthday this year and I'm going to be honest I haven't used this all that much because it is pretty damn bright, but It works amazingly well if you're looking to ombre your lips. I've attempted this and I love it, but I have no way perfected it enough to show the blogging world just yet ;)

Russian Red | Finish - Matte
MAC describe this as a 'Intense bluish red' and this was another purchase when I was on the hunt for the perfect red. If you hate how drying Ruby Woo is, this may be the one for you. It's a really lovely shade and lasts for hours!



I hope you all enjoyed the second part of my MAC lipstick collection! What finish would you like to see in Part 3? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...