9.7.14

Mermaid Nails

Topshop Celestial and Models Own Indian Ocean
Topshop Celestial and Models Own Indian Ocean
Topshop Celestial and Models Own Indian Ocean
Topshop Celestial and Models Own Indian Ocean
Topshop Celestial and Models Own Indian Ocean

A while back now, I saw a picture on Instagram that Jess from Jambers8 uploaded of her nails. You know when you see a picture and you're like OH MY GAD I NEED IT!It was one of those times, so I purchased the nail polishes she used immediately!

Topshop nail polishes have to be my favourite, they glide so easily on the nails and are opaque in two coats. Annoyingly I don't have many as my local Topshop doesn't stock any makeup, so I usually wait until I order online or am in Chelmsford! Celestial was a shade I'd been lusting over for a while and if I remember correctly Beauty Crush raved about this too? Celestial is a beautiful pale blue shade with a creme finish and it looks lovely just on it's own or with a little glitter over the top!

As I've mentioned before I don't actually like Models Own nail polishes that much. I know so many people LOVE them, but I can't seem to get on with most of them! Indian Ocean is from the Beetlejuice collection and is one of the few Models Own nail polishes I actually like. It's a very sheer pale blue shade, with pink to violet duo-chrome and I personally think it only looks nice with a base colour underneath, it's too sheer to wear on the nails alone.

These two together are so so beautiful and look amazing when the light hits them, which makes them perfect for Summer! I have them on my nails currently, but I don't think these are all that long lasting, they only lasted on my nails for a few days before chipping, boo!


PS - I don't think the pictures do them justice, sorry!


Have you tried these two together? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...