27.7.14

Little Superdrug Haul

Hello lovelies! I haven't been buying too many beauty bits recently, as I've been massively into buying clothes, mainly because I'm in the middle of selling all my old ones and I've had to restock my wardrobe haha! So expect a huge clothing haul soon! I did however, pick up a few things from Superdrug, so I thought I'd show you anyway!

Superdrug Haul Hot Cloth Cleanser

Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser | £4.99 | Link
First up is the Hot Cloth Cleanser from Superdrug! This year I stopped using makeup wipes because I felt like they never actually left my skin feeling clean. So, I invested in a couple of new skincare products and this was one of them. I'd wanted to try a Hot Cloth Cleanser for ages after hearing so many amazing things about the one from Liz Earle and I wasn't sure how this one would be in comparison, but I LOVE it! It's so affordable, has a lovely smell, it feels so so lovely on the skin and actually leaves my skin feeling really nourished and clean! I'm nearly finished with the first tube I bought, so I needed to repurchase. If you're looking to step away from the makeup wipes and want an affordable cleanser, I definitely recommend this! {Review Here}



Superdrug Haul Rouge Velvet Lipstick

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks in Hot Pepper 3 and Ole Flamingo 5 | £8.99 | Link
After hearing so many bloggers talk non stop about how amazing these are, I was lusting over them SO much and when I saw they were reduced down to £5.99, it just felt like it was meant to be! I won't reveal my thoughts on these just yet, but I'm sure there will be a review up in no time!

Superdrug Haul Coconut Oil

Superdrug Coconut Oil | £2.29 | Link
This is another product I've been hearing so much about in the blogging world lately, clearly I'm influenced easily! Again, I won't say too much about this as I'll do a review! One thing I will say though, is it says on the back 'This natural product is solid at room temperature' but because of how warm it is currently in the UK, it has completely melted.. oops!


Superdrug Haul MUA Lipstick in Nectar
Superdrug Haul MUA Lipstick in Nectar

MUA Lipstick in Nectar 16 | £1.00 | Link
I bought this because I had heard it was a dupe for one of the MAC lipsticks I own, so I was going to do a post about it, but it arrived and although they do look similar in the the tube I don't really think I can call it a dupe, which is slightly annoying! haha

Superdrug Haul

Sure Bright Fragrance Collection Deodorant | £1.79 | Link  

And lastly, is a pretty boring item. This is my current go to deodorant. If you know me well, you'll know that I'm really sensitive to smells, so it's rare I love the scent of something, but this smells gorgeous and works really well! I think they also do this in spray form, so I think I'll have to pick them up soon too!


I hope you enjoyed this small beauty haul, I know my hauls are usually a lot bigger than this, so I hope you don't mind! 

What beauty products have you picked up recently? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...