13.7.14

Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium

Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium Review


I love cats. I have four of my own (which I'll mention more about in another post) and my blog name is also cat related! Cat cafes have been extremely popular in Japan for over 10 years and the concept has fascinated for ages, but I never thought I would have the chance to go.. Whilst I was in Mexico and nursing my horrible sun burn I was Googling all about cat cafes and found that there is one in New York. Obviously I felt like a trip to New York was essential, that was until I heard about 'Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium' which is located in Shoreditch, London. Lady Dinah's was named after Alice's cat in Alice in Wonderland and is home to eleven cats, which you can read all about here.The cafe itself is beautiful and is pretty spacious. It's spread over two different floors, the first floor is your traditional shabby chic tea room, downstairs has various different tables, chairs, sofas and it also has the best cat jungle gym I've ever seen!

I booked as soon as I got home from Mexico and went on 8th July and I had a time slot of 1.15 (Time slots run from 11am - 9pm). Each session lasts two hours and they supply toys and cat brushes so you can make the most of your time with the cats! The staff are really lovely and pretty laid back, they only ask you don't pick up the cats, or wake them if they're sleeping to make sure they continue feeling safe and happy! It's £5 per person to enter and obviously there is food and drink to buy. didn't feel that hungry, so I just had a slice of red velvet cake which was uh-mazing! and I finally tried rose lemonade which I loved! I did see someone have a pot of tea, in a CAT TEAPOT though, amazing! On the way out, there's a little shop where you can buy cute merchandise. I bought a Tote Bag (£5) Cat Ears (£5) Postcard (£1) and the Badges were £1.50 each!

I had the most amazing time and I'll definitely be returning soon. I highly recommend if you've been thinking of going to book ASAP! Head over to the Lady Dinah's website here to find out more and feel free to leave me a comment with any questions you may have.

PS - If you're a cat lady like me, I also suggest you follow their Instagram for pictures and videos of the cats aaaand follow their Twitter as they often post when there is extra availability from cancellations! 



Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

1 comment:

  1. I visited lady Dinah's in the Summer with my brother and loved it. I wrote a post about it, love it if you checked it out http://lorileesadventures.blogspot.ca/2014/09/lady-dinahs-cat-emporium.html I really want a cat of my own, can't believe you have 4 of them.

    Lorilee
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...