23.7.14

July Empties



I've wanted to do an 'empties' post since I started blogging again back in January and a few times I've had a few empties floating around my room and usually someone ends up throwing them away thinking I'm just being lazy and haven't thrown things away haha! This time I made sure I kept them hidden in my bath products drawer and here we go!


Lacura Beauty Eye Make-up Removal Pads | {GIFTED}
First up are these Makeup Removal Pads from the brand Lacura which is the beauty range at Aldi. Aldi isn't a shop I ever go in, so I wasn't even aware they sold beauty products. Charlie's Nan absolutely loves Aldi and she gave me these. I thought these would be really harsh on the skin, but they were actually really lovely and gentle. They remove eye makeup super quickly, but they do leave some oily residue behind. 


Would you repurchase? Probably not.



Next up is the Vanilla and Raspberry Shower Gel from Original Source. I'd heard SO many amazing things about these shower gels and this scent in particular, so I finally went ahead and bought it. The scent is really lovely, it smells just like raspberry milkshake. The formula is really smooth, it lathers up really nicely and leaves skin feeling really lovely and soft!

Would you repurchase? Yes.


I have an obsession with body scrubs and I think the ones from S&G have to be my favourite! I got this one ages a go and I was scared to use it up because I loved it that much! The scrub itself is pink, has the usual gorgeous S&G scent and leaves my skin feeling SO silky and smooth.

Would you repurchase? Yes, I'm thinking of buying the bigger tub!



Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil | £5.50
I first bought this when all bloggers couldn't get enough of Moroccan Oil, at the time I couldn't afford the real thing, so I thought I'd give this a whirl instead! This stuff is amazing! It's so cheap, lasts for ages and always works wonders. Last night after washing my hair, it decided to go as frizzy as Hermoine Grangers, so I put a couple of pumps of this on the ends and it's now really shiny and sleek yay!


Would you repurchase? Already have!



E.L.F Eyelid Primer | £1.95
I bought this such a long time ago and it's been sitting in my drawer waiting patiently to be featured in an empties posts and here it is! I always wanted to try the Primer Potion from Urban Decay, but I never felt like spending that much on a primer, so I picked this one up. It's not life changing, but it does make your eyeshadow look a lot more pigmented and stops it from creasing!


Would you repurchase? No. I have the UD Primer Potion now, which I loooove!



Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...