2.7.14

Hello Floral



Hello Floral Harry Potter iPhone5 Phone Case
Hello Floral Harry Potter iPhone5 Phone Case
Hello Floral Harry Potter iPhone5 Phone Case

 In April I finally upgraded my phone from the iPhone 4s to the iPhone 5s, exciting! Obviously, I needed a cute phone case to go with it and I remembered a few bloggers mention a lovely little company on Etsy called 'Hello Floral' so I thought I'd have a look and I fell in love! All the cases are so beautifully designed and fit various different models. I'd seen a lot of people get the 'Personalised Floral Starbucks Case'  and I nearly went for this one, but I decided to get one of the Harry Potter ones in the end. If you know me personally, you'll know I have the biggest obsession with Harry Potter and have done for years! 

Once I had ordered it only took just over a week to arrive and I'm really happy with it! I was a little worried how it would fit because others I have bought on eBay have been a bit rubbish, but this is perfect!


Hello Floral Etsy
Hello Floral Instagram


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...