13.6.14

My MAC Lipstick Collection | Part 1

MAC Lipstick Collection Blog Limited Edition

Lipsticks have alwaaays been my favourite. When I was little I used to always carry around a brown lipstick in a black velvet lipstick case and I just loved it (although my Mum said the shade was pretty horrid haha) The first two lipsticks I bought was a red shade from Collection 2000 and a super bright pink from Barry M! As I started to become older I became more and more obsessed with lipsticks, but obviously I couldn't wear them to School so they didn't get too much love!

MAC is a brand I became aware of as soon as I started to read blogs, but the price did put me off for a long time. I was genuinely shocked that some people paid that much for a lipstick! I went on holiday abroad for the first time in 2012, so I decided to pick up my first two products from MAC and one of those items was a lipstick in the shade Chatterbox and I instantly fell in love. I pretty much wore that lipstick every day on holiday!

Since then, I've accumulated a fair few MAC lipsticks and I now have over 20! I've wanted to share my MAC Lipstick Collection for the longest time now because these are one of my favourite posts to read, but I know some people really hate them! Like most people I was going to do the whole collection in one post, but I think it would be SUCH a long post, so I thought I'd split it up into categories. Today I'm going to show you the ones that are Limited Edition. I know some people are really not interested in hearing about past collections, as it can be near impossible to get hold of them, but I thought I'd tell you all about them anyway ;) 


MAC Charmed I'm Sure, Betty Bright, Deeply Adored and Viva Glam Nicki
MAC Charmed I'm Sure, Betty Bright, Deeply Adored and Viva Glam Nicki
MAC Charmed I'm Sure, Betty Bright, Deeply Adored and Viva Glam Nicki
(L-R) Charmed I'm Sure, Betty Bright, Deeply Adored and Viva Glam Nicki 

Charmed I'm Sure & Deeply Adored | Finish - Matte
These two are from my ultimate favourite collection ever which is the Marilyn Monroe collection and It was released back when I first got really into MAC. Charmed I'm Sure is a true dark red and Deeply Adored is a dark berry red. These were my first two red lipsticks from MAC and I still love them, but I don't like to use them much as I'm scared they will run out!

Betty Bright | Finish - Satin
This is from the 'Archie's Girls' collection that was released last year, it's a vibrant peach shade and perfect for Summer. The only thing I dislike about it is it clings to dry patches like there is no tomorrow and this makes me reach for it less than other shades, but I have started to use this a lot more now the months are getting warmer!


Viva Glam Nicki | Finish - Satin
All the proceeds of this lipstick goes to the MAC Aids Fund which I love, but it isn't something I use a lot. It's described as a 'bright yellow pink' which I would agree with, but I find it doesn't look that amazing on me because I am really pale, but I often wear it if I'm wearing fake tan!



I hope you enjoyed the first part of my collection! Click here to see part 2!



Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

1 comment:

  1. I love a MAC lipstick collection! I have just come across your page and love everything about it - content, photos and layout! I have also been thinking of posting my MAC lipstick collection and may have been inspired from this post hehe thanks! Betty Bright is gorgeous - it's a shame these are limited editions. Hopefully find a dupe to it soon.

    EricaRosa Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...