8.6.14

Avon Planet Spa Heavenly Hydration Hair Mask

Avon Planet Spa Heavenly Hydration Hair Mask Review
Planet Spa Heavenly Hydration Hair Mask | £5.50 but is currently £3.85

In the coming weeks I'm set to get my hair coloured for the first time in a few years, so I thought it would be best to give my hair a little TLC before I do so. If you've read my previous post about my hair, you'll be aware that I never used to take care of my hair at all and have taken the last few years trying to repair and grow it. Whilst I was doing this I loved trying out different hair masks, but annoyingly most I tried were pretty rubbish! 

Avon are a brand that are really hit and miss and I think this does make people avoid them a bit, myself included. What I do love about Avon though, is they always seem to be reducing products making them a massive steal! I decided to pick up the Planet Spa Hydration Mask, because it was so cheap and I really wasn't expecting much.

The tub contains 200ml of product which is a pale green shade and it has a typical olive oil scent. To me it just looked like gloop and super unappealing and I was pretty apprehensive to use it, but it works wonders!

Avon Say
"A deep, intense moisture treatment for all hair types. Leaving hair soft, manageable and shiny."

The mask itself is really thick, which I love because I always find cheaper masks are always really runny and you end up using them up super quickly. They advise you to apply this to wet hair after shampooing, which I did do at first, but I actually found I had better results applying this BEFORE shampooing and leaving it on for around 10 minutes and rinsing, you are then left with the silkiest hair! I was so shocked at the results of this when I first used it and I'm still so in love with it.

I usually use this about once a week and it has really transformed my hair, making it a lot less frizzy and a lot more shiny! I don't think I've ever found a hair product before that I would class as holy grail, but I definitely would with this!

Have you tried this? What did you think? If not, what is your favourite hair mask?

PS - don't forget to enter the Giveaway I'm currently holding! 


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...