30.5.14

Would You Rather - Beauty Edition TAG


I was tagged by the lovely Ashleigh over from Literature and Lipstick to do the 'Would You Rather Beauty Edition Tag' I don't actually do many tags and this seemed a fun one to do, so I thought I'd give it a go!


1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all your palettes and eyeshadows? 
This is pretty hard one because I love my palettes, but I don't think I could be without my lipsticks, I'm obsessed! So I think I would give up my palettes and eyeshadows!

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I won't even cut it short because I know I just wouldn't feel confident, so I definitely could not chop it all off! I'll have to go with never cutting it again eek!

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral! I don't actually think pink cheeks suit me too much unless it's really subtle!

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I go through stages of being obsessed with buying clothes and then I'll be obsessed with buying makeup, but I think I'd rather spend it on makeup as I don't really have that much makeup anyway!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as an eyeliner or eyeliner as a lipstick?
Last Halloween I actually used some eyeliner on my lips and it actually wasn't that bad! I think lipstick as eyeliner would feel horrible!

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
We don't have Sephora in the UK and I've never been anywhere that has one so I'll have to go with MAC!

7. Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow! I'm pretty boring when it comes to eyeshadow anyway, but I love switching up the colours on my lips.

8. Would you rather wear Winter clothes in Summer or Summer clothes in Winter?
If you know me in person, you'll know that I'm not the healthiest and even on some of the hottest days, I'll be still complaining I'm freezing so I'd happily go with Winter clothes in Summer!

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright! Before I started to get into Beauty I would literally wear bright pink on my nails all the time, never changing shades haha!

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
I like to switch up my lip colour a lot anyway, so I don't really have a favourite!

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
When I'm at home I have my hair up a lot anyway, because my hair is so long so I wouldn't mind rocking a messy bun everyday!

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Easiest question yet! I never really wear gloss anyway so I'd definitely give up lip gloss!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or have to sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie! I could imagine drawing on my eyebrows would look horrendous, but I couldn't be without eyebrows haha!

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
This question is horrible! I hate not wearing nail polish even if it's just a clear polish, I literally hate the feeling of my nails bare, but I definitely couldn't be without makeup so I think I'll have to ditch the nail polish :( 



This was such a fun tag to do, I hope you all enjoyed it!

I TAG - Amy and Vinny 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...