14.5.14

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo +

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo + Review
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo + Review
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo + Review
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo + Review

I first heard about the brand La Roche-Posay when everyone went crazy over the original Effaclar Duo, I added it to my wish list right away, but for some reason I never got round to actually purchasing it. 

The last few months my skin has been pretty bad, which I think is probably just down to hormones, so I tried all my usual tricks, but to no avail so I thought I needed to add a new product to the mix. I remembered how much everyone always raved about the Effaclar Duo and thought it was time to finally purchase. I bought mine from Boots and noticed that they now have improved the formula and it's now called 'Effaclar Duo[+]' As I didn't get to try the original I don't know how it compares, but I think now it also helps heal redness and pigmentation after a breakout.

The way everyone spoke about this was like it was an amazing miracle cream and I was really expecting it to change my life, at first I applied it to the whole of my face as instructed, but I didn't really see much of a difference. I find this works a lot better when I've applied it directly to to my problematic areas. I've probably been using this for a few months now and I'm still really 50/50 about it, sometimes it's amazing and heals blemishes overnight, but other times it doesn't help them at all!

Overall I do like this and I would recommend it, but I'm not sure if it's worth the hype!



Have you tried this, what are your thoughts?
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...