21.5.14

Duty Free/Mexico Haul


Hello! Since arriving home from Mexico life has become pretty hectic. As you know my Grandad has been in hospital for 13 weeks now and he hasn't been doing too good recently, so I try to see him as much as I can! As promised I thought I'd show you the things I picked up whilst I was on holiday. Usually in my hauls I haven't used any of the products and the packaging is all in perfect condition, but this time the packaging is definitely not perfect because of the travelling and I have already used some of the products! I hope you don't mind :)

Starting off with the things I picked up from Duty Free! 

Duty Free Haul MAC 2014
Duty Free Haul MAC 2014
Duty Free Haul MAC 2014
Duty Free Haul MAC 2014

Visiting Duty Free was something I was really excited for and had a little wishlist of things I wanted to pick up! Firstly I went to MAC and if you've read my blog before, you'll know that I'm obsessed with MAC, but obviously they're pretty expensive so It's amazing to be able to get a little bit of a discount! I ended up picking up four lipsticks - Lovelorn which is a blue toned pink, Saigon Summer a super bright orange, Angel a frosty soft pink and Chatterbox a red toned pink, which is actually a repurchase because I literally wore this lipstick SO much last summer and I couldn't be without it when I do run out! I feel like I really need to stop buying MAC lipsticks now, because I have a fair few and I'll definitely have to do a MAC lipstick collection soon!


Duty Free Haul MAC 2014
Duty Free Haul MAC 2014
Duty Free Haul MAC 2014
Duty Free Haul MAC 2014

I then thought I'd head over and have a look at the eyeshadows! In January I received a MAC palette for my birthday and I know so many people buy their palette and fill it right away, but I really just could not justify the price all at once! I still have 8 slots to fill so I thought I'd pick up a few more shades and I ended up going with Satin Taupe, Antiqued and Sable.


Duty Free Haul MAC 2014

Whenever I go to a MAC counter I always seem to forget to have a look at their brushes, this time I remembered but they were all shoved in a pot and it was pretty hard to even look at them, so I just went with one I knew I really wanted which is the 217 and I do already have this in my collection, but I use it SO much I needed a spare!


Duty Free Haul MAC 2014

The packaging got super ruined on the way home, but these two are just repurchases! I needed to buy a slightly darker foundation as mine are all really pale, so I went with the shade NW20 which some of you may think is still really pale, but I don't actually tan my face because of my sun damage! 

Duty Free Haul YSL 2014
Duty Free Haul YSL 2014Duty Free Haul YSL 2014

YSL are a brand I've wanted to try for the longest time, but the prices can be slightly off putting. I knew that I probably wouldn't spent much money whilst I was in Mexico, so I bit the bullet and finally purchased my first two products from YSL! First, I picked up the Shocking Mascara I have been eyeing this up since 2012 when Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter said how much she loves it! I'm usually really fussy when it comes to mascaras, but this is truly amazing! Another product I always hear about are the Rouge Volupte Shine lipsticks so I had to get one! I'd never been to a YSL counter before and I found the lady a little bit overwhelming and she was pretty adamant I get the shade 8 Pink in Confidence and I just gave in, but I'm slightly annoyed at myself for it now!


A trip to Duty Free would not be complete without looking at all the perfumes they have on offer! Most bloggers all seem to have a vast collection, but I just don't and I've been lusting over a Marc Jacobs perfume for the longest time and I've been avidly been saving my Boots points so I can get one from there, but I caved and bought Dot and I also picked up Princess by Vera Wang, it's one I have wanted for a loong time and it had 40% off so I couldn't say no!

and that's it for Duty Free items! Once in Mexico I didn't buy too much, they do have a lovely shopping plaza in Cancun that sells MAC, Chanel, YSL ect but I thought I'd be good! Although I was really excited when I noticed they had a Victoria's Secret, even though there are a couple in England now I've never been and have always wanted to! The store however was pretty small and didn't sell any swimwear or underwear, but they did sell the beauty products which are what I wanted to purchase anyway!

Victoria's Secret Haul 2014
Victoria's Secret Haul 2014
Victoria's Secret Haul 2014

I hadn't heard from any bloggers which scents are the best to go for, so I just went with the ones I liked the smell of in the shop and picked up Love Spell, Mango Temptation, Coconut Passion, Sheer Love and I also picked up Mango Temptation and Coconut Passion in body lotion form as well!


Sorry it took me ages to put this haul up, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway! What have you been buying recently? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...