17.4.14

Tanya Burr Lips and Nails

Tanya Burr Lipgloss Picnic in the Park Review
Tanya Burr Lipgloss Picnic in the Park Review
Tanya Burr Lipgloss Picnic in the Park Review
Tanya Burr Lipgloss Picnic in the Park Review
Tanya Burr Lipgloss Picnic in the Park Review
Tanya Burr Lipgloss Picnic in the Park Review
Tanya Burr Lipgloss Picnic in the Park Review
Tanya Burr Lipgloss Picnic in the Park Review
Tanya Burr Lipgloss Picnic in the Park Review
Tanya Burr Lipgloss Picnic in the Park Review

When Tanya Burr first announced that she was set to release a makeup range of her own, I was pretty intrigued as I've watched her videos since 2011! When I heard it was just going to be Lip Glosses and Nail Polishes I wasn't as excited as these both don't thrill me. My initial thoughts were that this was range was aimed more at the younger audience and to be honest I was completely set on not buying anything. That was until I kept hearing so many good things about the Lip Glosses from Lucy & Lydia so whilst I was making a quick order on Superdrug I caved and finally purchased one!

There are 12 shades overall and they are a mix of cream and shimmer finishes. I chose the shade 'Picnic in the Park' which is a cream finish. The packaging isn't anything too special, but it seems pretty durable which is perfect for travelling with and the applicator is just like a normal doe foot, but it seems a lot flatter which I really like! I'm usually not a lip gloss person at all and I don't actually own many glosses, so I wasn't sure if I was going to like this, but I was pleasantly surprised! I usually always hate the formula of glosses, but these are really lovely and smooth and not sticky at all. I also couldn't believe how pigmented it was for a gloss and I love that they smell just like strawberries!

Overall, I am super impressed with this and I definitely want to pick up a few more shades! I also think I might try the Nail Polishes too I especially want to get 'Mischief Managed' purely for the name!



Have you tried anything from Tanyas range? What are your thoughts?
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...