6.4.14

Micellar Cleansing Waters | L'Oreal VS Garnier

Micellar Cleansing Waters | L'Oreal VS Garnier Review
Micellar Cleansing Waters | L'Oreal VS Garnier Review
Micellar Cleansing Waters | L'Oreal VS Garnier Review
Micellar Cleansing Waters | L'Oreal VS Garnier Review

Throw back to 2012 and Bioderma had taken the beauty world by storm, there was tons and tons of bloggers constantly raving about this magic cleanser and I really wanted to try it. As it was so hard to actually get in the UK at this point, I didn't actually try it in the end, but ever since I've always wanted to try a Micellar Cleanser.

When the recent 3 For 2 offer was on at Boots, I decided I would finally take the plunge and try a Micellar Cleanser! The ones I'd heard everyone raving about was the ones from L'Oreal and Garnier, but after reading some reviews, I was swaying more towards the Garnier one. My local Boots is really tiny and annoyingly the Garnier one was sold out, so I just picked up the L'Oreal one instead and thought I'd just get the Garnier one another time and I could compare the two!


L'Oreal Say: 
Used by make-up artists, this solution feels as gentle as water on your skin but acts like a make-up remover, toner and skin soother all in one. A high-performance hypo-allergenic cleanser for face eyes and lips, suitable for sensitive skin. Dissolves make-up, unclogs pores and removes impurities and tones and soothes the skin.

Garnier Say: 
A super efficient and gentle way to cleanse, remove makeup, soothe the feel of skin and hydrate in just one step – it’s not magic, it’s Garnier Micellar! Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water contains micelles which act like magnets, gently lifting away makeup and impurities from the skin, without the need to rub or rinse. The result? Beautifully cleansed and refreshed feeling skin in an instant. The formula is suitable for the face, eye area and lips, has no perfume and comes in a generous 400ml size.

I'm officially obsessed with Micellar Cleansers! They're not something I currently use everyday, as I like to use them as a pre-cleanse or just to remove my makeup and I've not been wearing makeup everyday recently. I was actually pretty amazed how easily they melt away makeup in seconds and I love how gentle they are on the skin, my Clean & Clear Cleanser can be a little to harsh on the skin sometimes, but these are perfect! 

Overall, I personally don't see too much difference between the two and if you have a quick look at the ingredients used in both cleansers, you'll see that they are practically the same! However, one thing I did notice was that both cleansers are the same price - £4.99 and with Garnier they give you 400ml in the bottle, but with L'Oreal you only get 200ml!

I'm going to take the L'Oreal one on holiday as it will be easier to travel with, but I think in future I will just repurchase the Garnier one!

Have you tried these? What are your thoughts?
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...