1.4.14

March Favourites




Since I first got into blogging, I've always enjoyed reading monthly favourites posts, but I've never actually done one myself, so I thought I'd give it a go today!



First up is a new release from Barry M, I'm not usually too fussed by nail polish, the most expensive nail polish I own is probably just an Essie one! Most of my collection is filled with all different Barry M polishes and my favourites definitely have to be the Gelly collection and I was thrilled to hear they were bringing out a few more shades for Spring! They're all lovely pastel milky shades and I'm really loving them, so perfect for Spring! I posted a picture on Instagram of me wearing all three shades, click {here} to have a look!



As I was a firm lover of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, I really wanted to try the Matte Balms once they were released, I didn't really know what to expect but I love them! The packaging and everything is still really similar to the Balm Stains and they still have that strong minty smell which I'm not sure if I like! I purchased two in the shades Elusive and Unapologetic, but the one I have been reaching for everyday has been Elusive, its a really lovely subtle pinky shade which I think is perfect for an everyday look. I've also realised that Elusive is the perfect dupe for Chatterbox from MAC! I'll definitely do a review on these soon! 





If you've read my blog for a while, you'll know I used to be pretty lazy when it came to skincare, but recently I've really been getting into trying different products. I'd wanted to try a Micellar Cleanser since everyone raved about Bioderma and I'm glad I finally did, this is so lovely and removes makeup so effortlessly and I love how it's not harsh on the skin at all!



I picked this up on a whim when I ran out of my other No7 night cream and I really have been loving this, I don't think it's the best night cream out there, but for the price I think it's really lovely and leaves my skin really moisturised! I really want to pick up the day cream version of this when I'm next in Boots!



Lastly, is the Hot Cloth Cleanser from Superdrug! I've recently reviewed this, so I won't go into too much detail, but I'm still loving this. I don't use this everyday, but it feels so lovely and creamy on the skin and removes makeup really quickly!




I hope you enjoyed this post, what have been your favourites this month?


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...