20.4.14

Holiday Nails


Models Own - Ibiza Mix | Essie - Blanc

As I'm off to Mexico on Monday, I thought I'd do a quick post showing you what I'm planning on wearing on my nails whilst I'm away! 

As the months start to get warmer, I become obsessed with white nails purely because I love how they look with a tan, but sometimes I think they can look a little plain so I usually like to add some glitter over the top. My favourite glitter nail polish definitely has to be Ibiza Mix from Models Own, It's SO pretty and applies beautifully! I don't always get on with Models Own polishes, but I am obsessed with this one! I first bought it when it was first released, but I thought it was time I finally repurchased it. I also was in need of a new white polish so I went for Blanc from Essie and I'm loving these two together!



What are your favourite nail combos for Summer?
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...