15.4.14

Feel Unique Haul



As you may, or may not know I'm off on holiday next week and this will actually only be my second time being on a plane and my first ever long haul flight! Obviously I'm not quite sure what to expect, so I've been watching lots of Youtube videos on 'Travel Essentials' and I came across this video, which led me to purchase a few things from Feel Unique!



Weleda Skin Food | £6.95 30ml
All I keep hearing everyone talk about is how dehydrated your skin gets on long haul flights, which obviously I don't really want! Fleur recommended this and it's basically a really rich cream which is meant to act as a barrier to help prevent dehydration. I only wanted to get a small one as I'm only going to be using it on the plane because it's way too rich for everyday so I went for the 30ml!



I currently don't really have a favourite lip balm, but I've heard so many amazing things about this and it was also recommended in the 'Travel Essential' video, so of course I had to get it!


Caudalie Beauty Elixir | £10.95 30ml 
I've been kind of wanting to purchase this since 2012, but after so many people said that they love using this on the plane I gave in and bought it! I used it as soon as it arrived and I'm so impressed with it so far and I'll definitely do a review when I get back from Mexico! 



I feel like this was the smallest haul EVER, but I wanted to show you the items anyway! The next post will probably be scheduled as I'm off to stay in a hotel overnight on Sunday, before flying to Mexico the next day! I'll be testing all these items whilst I'm away and will review them all when I'm home! I also kind of want to a Travel Dairy type thing of my time away because I loove reading them, but I don't know if that will be up while I'm away or when I get back! 



I hope you all have a lovely Easter!
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...