13.4.14

Eyeko Eyelash Curlers with Instyle

Eyeko Eyelash Curlers Instyle Magazine
Eyeko Eyelash Curlers
Eyeko Eyelash Curlers
Eyeko Eyelash Curlers
Eyeko Eyelash Curlers
Eyeko Eyelash Curlers
Instyle Magazine | £3.90 

Today's post is going to be super quick, as I thought I'd give a little heads up to those who don't already know about the amazing free gift you receive with this months Instyle Magazine! In the May edition of the magazine you can pick up a free pair of the Eyeko Eyelash Curlers that are usually worth £12! I picked mine up from Sainsburys for £3.90, it's not actually a magazine I usually buy, but I think it's definitely worth buying for the free gift and they also have a couple of samples inside to try! I was really in need of some new eyelash curlers anyway, as the ones I have are some really old ones from ELF and I couldn't actually believe how great quality these are! They have velvet handles and feel a lot more expensive than they actually are and they also say you get a spare rubber pad in the box, but I actually didn't. Did anyone else? 


I hope you're all well and have had a lovely week!

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...