5.3.14

Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser

Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser Review
Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser Review
Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser | £4.99 200ml 

Hot Cloth Cleansers have been something I've wanted to try ever since Louise raved about the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser ages ago. I'm terrible when it comes to skincare, but as my skin has been pretty bad recently, I've been trying to stick to a routine. During a recent trip to Superdrug, I thought I'd pick something up from the Vitamin E range, as I'd heard so many good things about it and I was really happy to see they had a Hot Cloth Cleanser!

In the box you receive one muslin cloth and 200ml of product. The texture of the cleanser itself is pretty thick and creamy, I actually really like the smell, it's sort of a sun cream/cocoa butter type of scent. The muslin cloth is quite rough which I like because you can really feel it removing your makeup and cleaning your skin.


I've completely fallen in love with this cleanser and I will definitely repurchase when I run out! I love how soft and plump this leaves my skin feeling, the cleanser I was using before was pretty harsh and always left my skin feeling dry, which I really didn't like. I really want to try a few more products from the Vitamin E Range, they also have another Hot Cloth Cleanser, that is meant to help with brightening the skin which I'm eager to try!


Have you tried this before? What are your thoughts on 'Hot Cloth Cleansers' ?


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...