21.3.14

The Lipstick Tag

The Lipstick Tag 2014
I wasn't actually tagged to do this, but I've seen it floating around for a while and as you know I'm obsessed with lipstick so I really wanted to do it!


How many lipsticks do you own?!
I'm not sure, I think the last time I counted it was around 80, but I do think it's time I have a little sort out! 


What was your first ever lipstick?! 
It was a frosty pink from Rimmel in the shade '206 Nude Pink' I actually repurchased it last year, but I have to say it isn't as nice as I remembered it! haha

Rimmel London Lipstick 206 Nude Pink


What is your favourite lipstick brand?!
MAC! They have such a huge range of different formulas and shades, there is literally something for everyone!

What is your most worn lipstick?!
Probably Country Rose from Avon, I used to be obsessed with that lipstick!

What is your favourite finish?!
I really love creamy finishes, but I also really like a matte finish for how long lasting they are!

What was the last lipstick you bought?!
I recently picked up a couple of the Revlon Matte Balms which will be featured in an upcoming haul!

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?!
I don't actually keep a lot, just whatever I'm wearing that day, I always feel like I'm going to loose lipsticks when I keep a few in my bag haha!


What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?!
My favourites are 'MAC - Charmed I'm Sure, Deeply Adored, Russian Red and Ruby Woo' which are all a matte finish!

MAC Red Lipstick

How do you store your lipstick?!
I keep all my MAC lipsticks on my dressing table and I keep all other lipsticks in one of my MALM drawers!


What lip products are you currently lusting after?!
Following the orange lip trend, I really want to get Saigon Summer from MAC, it looks beautiful!

I tag everyone who reads this and don't forget to leave me a comment if you do this tag, I'd love to read it :)


P.S: I'm sorry this post didn't go up on Wednesday, my lovely Grandad is very poorly in Hospital so I didn't have much time! :)

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...