12.3.14

MAC Heroine

MAC Heroine Review
MAC Heroine Review
MAC Heroine Review
MAC Heroine Review
MAC Heroine Review

I still remember how excited I was when I bought my first MAC lipstick, as soon as I got into reading blogs I started to really lust over trying them, but as there wasn't a store near me I waited until I was at Duty Free. Since then, I've picked up a fair few and I'm pretty obsessed with them, I just don't think other lipsticks compare. (I'll probably do a MAC lipstick collection soon, if you'd like to see that!)

The newest addition to my collection is Heroine. At the beginning of the year I became obsessed with purple lips and was on the hunt for the perfect purple lipstick, that was until I saw the beautiful Emma Willis wearing Heroine, I instantly fell in love and knew I needed that lipstick in my life!

Heroine was originally released back in 2012 with the Reel Sexy collection, before MAC brought it back permanently. I'm still gutted I didn't pick up 'Watch Me Simmer' from the Reel Sexy collection and I'd love them to bring that back too!



MAC describe this lipstick as a 'bright purple' with a matte finish. 


For a matte lipstick I found this really lovely and creamy, it glides on the lips easily and is opaque in one swipe. It's lasting power is pretty good and lasts a good few hours, before fading and leaving a pink stain on the lips. I know a lot of you may think this is a really scary shade, but I love it. I do think I may be currently slightly too pale for this and it would look better with a little bit of tan though!




What are your thoughts on Heroine, or MAC lipsticks in general? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...