9.3.14

Boots Haul

Boots Haul 2014


As it's only just over a month till I jet off to Mexico, the holiday shopping has officially commenced! Luckily, we have pretty much all our clothes already, but I'm sure I will pick up a few things when I head to Primark! I've promised myself that I wont buy anymore bikinis though, since we booked the holiday I've had an obsession with buying them, oops! Hauls used to be pretty popular on my blog, but as I've been saving for the last year I haven't done many at all, there will be definitely a few coming your way :)

Todays haul is a few bits for the holiday, some general repurchases and a few products I've been lusting over, hope you enjoy!

Boots Haul 2014


I literally bought this on a whim, I love trying out different hair products and I haven't recently. I've actually never tried any Lee Stafford products and I know everyone raves about them so I thought I'd give this a go!

Herbal Essences 'Hello Hydration' Shampoo & Conditioner | £3.99 400ml
I won't go into too much detail as these are due to feature in another post soon, but I love these!

Tangle Teezer | £10.99 
I've been a firm lover of the Tangle Teezer since around 2011/2012 and I'm still in love, there is literally nothing better than this little beauty! I usually purchase a new one around once a year, just because I do use it a lot and I find the bristles start to bend a little.



Boots Haul 2014

I've wanted to try something like this since Bioderma took the beauty world by storm and I can't believe I hadn't actually bought one until now! I actually wanted the Garnier one originally, but of course it was sold out, so I settled for the L'Oreal one. I'll definitely pick up the Garnier one when I can get my hands on it!

This is my favourite face wash and I've been in need of a new one for a while so I finally repurchased!

Another repurchase, I've used this moisturiser for years!

After seeing so many amazing reviews on this, I finally bit the bullet and purchased, I hope it lives up to the hype!

Freederm Gel | £5.49 10g
This used to literally get rid of my spots within 24 hours, as my skin hasn't been the best recently I thought I'd repurchase and see if it can still work the same magic

A while ago I received the 'Protect & Perfect' Day and Night creams as a gift and I loved them! I just ran out of the Night Cream so I did want to repurchase it, but I didn't really want to spend that much on a cream at the moment so I thought I'd give this a try instead!

Boots Haul 2014

I just ran out of the Christmas Philosophy Bubble Bath I was using, so I thought I'd give this a whirl.

I've heard so many good things about the Original Source Shower Gels and up until now I've never tried one, after smelling this I had to buy it, it's gorgeous!

I am so lazy when it comes to moisturising and a lot of the time I just don't bother at all! As soon as I heard about this, I was super intrigued, but also a little apprehensive. Luckily, Boots had a tester and it literally does dry so quickly, so obviously I had to have it!

Boots Haul 2014
The one thing I hate about ordering from Boots online is that the packaging sometimes comes broken/dirty!

When I was really young I got some sun damage on my face, which gradually just got worse over the years. I hate it so much and it means that I have to always wear a super high coverage foundation to cover it. I feel constantly nervous when being in the sun now because of it, so I make sure I'm always wearing an SPF. The fact this is 'Anti-Dark Spot' really drew me to this product so I thought I'd give this a go!

As I can't really tan my face by the sun, when I'm on holiday my body goes really tanned and my face is still white! I think my boyfriends mum has tried this so I thought I'd give it a go!

Just in case I don't get on with the No7 cream, I repurchased this as I know this always works a treat!


Boots Haul 2014




I feel like it looks that we've gone way over the top on buying Sun Protect and After Sun, but the last time we went on holiday we went to Lanzarote, we didn't wear any at all, we burnt really bad and spent the rest of the holiday in pain with our skin peeling!



Boots Haul 2014

My lips always get really sun burnt, I bought this on a whim before going to Lanzarote and I loved it so I thought I'd repurchase!

Boots Haul 2014

I actually didn't buy this from Boots, I can't actually remember where I purchased it but it was a while ago now and it was on sale for about £7, I still haven't got round to use it so I thought I'd add it to this haul!

I've literally seen this mascara everywhere recently, so obviously I had to give in and purchase it so see what all the fuss was about!

Another product I've seen so many bloggers raving about so I gave in!

Another repurchase!

I love Essie Nail Polishes and I actually only have a couple so I couldn't resist picking this up in the 3 for 2, it's so beautiful!

The Top Coat I was currently using spilt all over my bed, literally all of it, so I was in need of a new one so I bought this on a whim, I hope it's good!

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Hydrate | £2.99 
Before this, I only had one Baby Lips in the shade 'Pink Punch' I love it, but I don't always want a lip balm with a tint so I thought I'd pick just a clear one up!


Clinique Free Gift

I received this with my order for free, which is pretty exciting as I've never tried out anything from Clinique before! I haven't tried this out yet, but I'm thinking of doing a review once I have!

Boots Haul 2014

and lastly, the boring bits!

Flight Socks | £13.49


The thing I love the most about Boots, they always have the most amazing offers on. I saved over £100 on this order, which is incredible! I hope you enjoyed this haul and I think there will be another Boots haul soon as there are a few bits I still need to pick up!


Did you take advantage of the Boots 3 for 2 offer? What did you pick up?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

3 comments:

  1. i didn't know they did rescue chewing gum, i'll definitely have to get some next time i'm out! xx

    http://adelesmithsjourney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...