26.3.14

Beauty Haul

Boots Haul March 2014



I'm sorry for the lack of posts and the fact I haven't really been sticking to my blogging schedule. As I've mentioned before my Grandad is really poorly at the moment and is currently in Intensive Care and I like to visit him a lot so I've literally had no time to blog! Hauls used to be pretty popular on my blog and when I started to save for my holiday the monthly hauls had to stop, but recently I have been shopping a little bit more so there should be a few more hauls to be featured soon! I did actually go to Primark today so I'll definitely do a Primark haul soon :)


After trying and loving the Vanilla & Raspberry Original Source Shower Gel, I thought I'd get another one for my holiday. I chose the Coconut scent, purely because it smells so amazing and has that lovely tropical holiday scent to it!


I'm not sure if I've mentioned before, but my favourite nail polishes are definitely the Gelly collection from Barry M! They apply like a dream, are long lasting and really affordable. As soon as I heard about the Spring collection I knew I had to get them, I actually bought these from Superdrug and luckily they had an offer on so you could buy 2 for £6 so I bought the whole Spring collection and a really bright orange shade called Mango!

I haven't tried many Essie nail polishes, but the ones I have tried I've found really long lasting. When I'm on holiday I don't really like to repaint my nails, unless I really have to! I'm obsessed with white nails, so I thought I'd get this for my holiday and wear it with Ibiza Mix, they look amazing together!

I have such a love/hate relationship with Models Own nail polishes, there are some that I really do love and they're lovely to apply, but some just take ages to dry and I have no time for that! I first bought Ibiza Mix all the way back in 2012 and I have been in love ever since, I thought It was time I finally repurchased!

Just in case I do have to paint my nails while I'm away I thought I'd pick up these!


I first started to use this cleanser when I first started to get into skincare when I was probably around 11, It works so well on my skin and leaves it feeling super clean and clears spots up pretty quickly!


Recently I've been loving reading posts about what products people love to take away on holiday with them, a lot of people kept mentioning protection sprays for their hair and the last time I went on holiday I literally didn't think of it, so I picked this one up from Mark Hill!


Another haul, another new makeup brush! I do already have one of these and I'm so in love with it I always use it to apply my foundation and concealer, but it's so annoying to only have one foundation brush I actually like using. I've also recently lost my buffing brush, so I'm going to have to buy the whole set again :(

Since really getting into makeup, primers haven't been something I've tried many of, I have pretty dry skin anyway so I mostly wouldn't bother using one, that was until I tried this! I won't go into too much detail as I will definitely do a review as I love this so much and repurchase again and again, this must be my fourth tube of this!

After seeing so many glowing reviews of this, I knew I needed to try it out! So whilst I did a small Boots order online I added this to the basket, but sadly it turned up really broken and obviously, I still haven't had time to return it for a new one, so I think I'll just have to buy a new one! :(

Another product I've heard so many amazing things about and I gave in to the hype! Again, I won't go into too much detail as I do want to review these, but I am loving them so far!

I've been obsessed with this Concealer since around 2011 and I still repurchase again and again, the only downside is that it's always sold out!

I haven't ever really found any holy grail mascaras, but I have been loving the original version of this mascara, so I thought I'd pick up the waterproof one to try!

Garnier Micellar Water

As you would of seen in my last haul, I picked up the L'Oreal Cleansing Water, but I originally did want to try the Garnier one, it was annoyingly sold out at the time though, but I thought I'd get the Garnier one anyway so I can compare the two!


Hope you enjoyed this haul!

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...