30.3.14

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Spring Nail Paints

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Spring Review
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Spring Review
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Spring Review
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Spring Review
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Spring Sugar Apple
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Spring HuckleBerry
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Spring Rose Hip

Last year when I was in Brighton for my birthday, I picked up my first Gelly nail polish in the shade Blueberry and it lasted on my nails for 10 days! I quickly fell in love and went on to purchase five more in the shades Lychee, Papaya, Dragon Fruit, Greenberry and Prickly Pear. I'm now completely obsessed with them, they are perfect! The formula is lovely and applies like a dream and because it isn't gloopy and thick it dries pretty quickly and leaves the nails with really glossy opaque finish!

When I heard about the new Spring collection I knew that I'd have to have them! There are three shades in the collection and they're all really pretty milky pastel shades!


Sugar Apple - a pastel minty turquoise 
Huckleberry - a milky pale blue
Rose Hip - a pale milky pink


As soon as they arrived I applied Rose Hip really quickly, I didn't even bother to apply a base or top coat and they still looked really lovely and glossy. You only need about two coats and they're opaque. If I was doing my nails properly I probably would of applied around three coats, but two is fine if you're in a rush. Rose Hip is the only one I've tried so far and it's a really lovely strawberry milkshake shade and it's one of those colours that make your hands look more tanned than they actually are!

Overall, I'm really in love with these and I think they will definitely be my go to polishes for Spring. When I purchased these you could only buy them from Tesco or Superdrug, but I think you get them from Boots and all the other regular places now too! 


What are your thoughts on the Gelly Nail Paints? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...