2.2.14

Topshop Makeup Haul

Topshop Lipsticks in Crystal, Nevada, Straight Ace and Jewel

Topshop Lipsticks in Crystal, Nevada, Straight Ace and Jewel
Topshop Lipsticks in Crystal, Nevada, Straight Ace and Jewel
Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels
Topshop Lip Pencil in Ceramic
Topshop Lipstick Swatches



With some birthday money I thought I'd buy some Topshop Make-up goodies! I literally love Topshop Makeup, but as my local Topshop doesn't stock it I only have four lipsticks and a cream blush. 
Initially I was only going to pick up one of the Topshop highlighters I always see Vinny raving about, but sadly I couldn't find them anywhere :(


Cream Blush in Head Over Heels | £6.00
Firstly, I picked up a coral toned cream blush in the shade Head Over Heels. At the beginning of last year I picked up my first ever cream blush in Flush. Blush generally scares me I feel like it never looks right on me so I was really apprehensive with buying one, but I love the look of dewy cheeks so I thought I'd give it a go and I fell in love I literally use Flush everyday now so I'm excited to try a new shade!

Lipstick in Crystal | £4.00
I fell in love with this lipstick when it was first released with the Sisters of the Moon collection, but it was sold out everywhere so I couldn't get it, I'm so glad to have it now and I will probably do a review on this because it's soooo pretty!

Lipstick in Nevada | £8.00
I really wanted Myth from MAC but didn't really know if it would suit me, I'm a complete novice when it comes to nudes, so I really didn't want to pay £15 on a lipstick I may never really wear. I heard Nevada is a perfect dupe for Myth so I'll see how I get on!

Lipstick in Straight Ace | £8.00
I've been loving purple lipstick recently and as you may have seen in my Birthday Wishlist I really want Heroine from MAC, but I don't think that's available in the UK yet so I think this is perfect until I can finally get my hands on Heroine.

Lipstick in Jewel | £4.00 
The main reason I picked this up was because it was reduced to £4 but with a closer look I realised it was the lip tint that is PH reactive, I'm excited to try this!

Lip Pencil in Ceramic | £5.00
I've seen so many people rave about this lip pencil and it's apparently really nice with Nevada/Myth!


What are your thoughts on Topshop make-up?


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...