9.2.14

Too Faced Sweetheart Blush

Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Candy Glow Review
Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Candy Glow Review
Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Candy Glow Review
Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Candy Glow Review
Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Candy Glow Review
Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Candy Glow Review
Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Candy Glow Review
Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Candy Glow | £24.00 

Recently, I've been really boring with my makeup and sticking the the same old routine. As I think I've said before, blush scares me. I think it's mainly due to the fact I used to go a little overboard with blush in my early teen years haha! Usually, I wont use blush at all and If I do it will have to be so subtle! 

I'd seen the Too Faced Sweetheart blushes all over Tumblr and fallen in love instantly and as you would of seen, I was lucky enough to receive one for my birthday in the shade 'Candy Glow

"With three perfect swatches baked into one heart, you can swirl the colours together and apply, or use more of one shade to custom flush or highlight."

Firstly, lets start with the packaging, oh my god it's so beautiful! There is nothing more that I love than beautiful packaging. 

The blush itself consists of a trio of shades ranging from a candy pink, to a peachy pink and a coral all with a shimmery finish. In some lights they can look a little frosty, but they're not at all. What I love the most about this blush is that it leaves you with a lovely subtle glow without being too in your face and it doesn't leave the skin looking too shimmery. 

I've been applying it with a really cheap stippling brush from ELF and it literally applies like a dream! I think this might be my go to blush as the months start getting warmer!

I 100% recommend this to everyone who has fair-medium skin tones as it's not super pigmented.



Have you tried this? If not, what is your favourite blush?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...