22.2.14

MAC Myth VS Topshop Nevada

Topshop Nevada Lipstick and MAC Myth Lipstick
Topshop Nevada Lipstick and MAC Myth Lipstick
Topshop Nevada Lipstick and MAC Myth Lipstick
Topshop Nevada Lipstick and MAC Myth Lipstick
MAC Lipstick in Myth

As you may have seen in my 'Topshop - Nevada' post, I was left feeling pretty disappointed and just like magic I received an email from Debenhams telling me that I had £10 to spend on my beauty card. Obviously, it had to be a MAC purchase, I'm obsessed! and I thought I'd purchase Myth because if I did hate it, I'd only be wasting £5!

Myth is described as a 'light, neutral nude' with a Satin finish and is highly pigmented. 

Before applying this I lined my lips with the Topshop Lip Pencil in Ceramic and I loved how creamy Myth felt on my lips, I much prefer this formula compared to Nevada and I love how much more pigmented it is!

Some people have said they found this to cling to dry patches, but I personally didn't think it was too bad. It can sometimes look slightly like concealer lips, but It just all depends on what other makeup you have on with it! I'm thinking of maybe doing a FOTD soon featuring this lipstick!

I think I'll be wearing this a lot as the months start becoming warmer!


So, what are your thoughts. Nevada or Myth?


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...