5.2.14

Golden Wonder

Lush Cosmetics Golden Wonder Blogger Review



I'd been putting of using Golden Wonder for ages just because I knew it was going to be amazing and I knew I couldn't buy it again, but what better time to use it than on my birthday, right? So that's what I did!

"First take some time to shake it, listen to the little rattle from within and try to imagine what’s in there. Then drop it in your water and revel in the sweet orange and cognac oils.This bath bomb is guaranteed to put you in the mood for festive celebrations. You could even try using our new, unpreserved Celebrate body lotion after your bath – they share the same fizzy champagne cocktail fragrance. This isn’t a bath – this is an event! We loved this ballistic so much, we decided to put one of our most popular perfumes in it, so that lots of people will enjoy bathing in it. Long standing customers will recognise the smell of Snowshowers shower jelly. Newer customers might like to know that the smell is of a light fizzing champagne cocktail, and contains sweet orange oil, cognac oil and lime oil. So wonder no longer – put one of these in your basket and try it for yourself. This ballistic contains edible gold lustre and soluble paper stars – so there’ll be no sparkly bits left to clean out of your bath afterwards."
What I love most about this bomb is the smell, it's so citrusy and gorgeous! I also love all the different colours that unfold as a different layer is revealed. At first being really bubbly and gold, which then turns to yellow/orange finally turning a lovely blue shade with the added stars, I felt like a true mermaid! It did slightly stain the bath, but nothing to worry about. I'm so sad this is only available at Christmas!

Did you manage to try this?
Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...