18.1.14

Luxury Lush Pud ♡

Luxury Lush Pud

Luxury Lush Pud
Luxury Lush Pud
Luxury Lush Pud
Luxury Lush Pud
Luxury Lush Pud

Today's review is another Christmas offering from Lush - Luxury Lush PudPrevious to this, I had tried Lil' Lush Pud, which I really didn't like. It didn't smell that great and it didn't leave the bath looking too inviting. 

Lush Say: 
This year, our Lil' Lush Pud has had a luxurious makeover... with a soothing lavender fragrance and calming pastel colours, this bath bomb is perfect for bed time, or any time you want to relax. This bath bomb shares a fragrance with our Twilight bath bomb. With lavender oil, ylang ylang and tonka absolute, you'll be soothed and calmed as little islands of colour float out into your bath water.


I'm so glad they gave the Lil' Lush Pud a well needed makeover. I love all things pastel and I'm so in love with how the Luxury Lush Pud looks now. I can't actually remember what Lil' Lush Pud smelt like but it now smells like Lavender which personally I really like, it's also meant to be calming and as I've had really bad anxiety recently this is perfect.

It does fizz away really quickly and all the different colours disappear rather quickly too which is slightly disappointing, but you're still left with an amazing shade of purple water.

Some people have said they found this bomb really drying but I personally didn't.


Have you tried Luxury Lush Pud? How did you find it?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Looks really nice! I want to try one of Lush's bath bombs.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...