15.1.14

Wishlist #1: 19th Birthday


Birthday Wishlist Feat Lush Cosmetics, MAC Cosmetics, Topshop, Canon EOS 700D


As it's my birthday next week I thought I'd put together a little wishlist, I used to do wishlists a lot but for some reason I haven't for ages!

Recently, I've become obsessed with fawns and I saw a few people had a fawn necklace from Forever 21 which I fell in love with, but I couldn't find it online. I love this one from Etsy though! 

Since Christmas, I've been obsessed with candles and Yankee Candles are my ultimate faves. I really love sweet scents filling my room, so this vanilla cupcake candle would be perfect.

I've actually never bought a Topshop jumper but I've wanted one for ages and I'm currently loving the jumper with a collar combo.

4. Canon EOS 700D Camera ♡ 
Even since I was a young I've always adored taking photographs, it's one of my biggest hobbies. I've had various cameras over the years, the one I currently have I got for my 16th birthday and I've literally used the camera to death and it doesn't work as well as it used to. I'm in love with how amazing the picture quality is on the 700D so I'm hoping to upgrade my camera soon!

5. MAC Lipstick in Heroine 
I first saw this lipstick on Emma Willis the other night whilst watching Big Brother, I quickly fell in love! I heard this lipstick is being made permanent and was set to release in the UK online store on the 14th of January but that didn't happen, if anyone knows the correct release date please let me know.

6. Lush Love Locket Bathbomb ♡
As you may already know, I'm obsessed with Lush and I usually always get something from their Valentine collection for my birthday. This year the only thing I really have my eye on is the Love Locket Bathbomb  it looks so amazing in the water!




Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the Fawn necklace, it's adorable! I hope you have the loveliest birthday!
    Sophs xx
    The Sopho Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that necklace is so cute!would look great with a pastel topshop jumper like the one above and a pale shirt collar:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally love all the things on your birthday wishlist! I've been wanting to buy a new camera and I'm wondering if the canon 700D is meant to be better than the canon 600D?
    http://www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is better, I was thinking on getting the 600D but everyone seems to be raving about the 700D and I'd rather just get the better one and have it a few years without upgrading :-) xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow fab wishlist, so many brilliant products :) I just upgraded my camera to the 600D and so glad to have a Canon the quality is fab :)

    Charlee
    Charmed Charlee
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had a little nosy at your blog, your picture quality is amazing! I want a Canon even more now haha xxx

      Delete
  5. I'm all for getting an SLR, photography is such a pleasure when you're using one!

    Following you on GFC lovely :)

    Jenn Barely There Beauty | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! From the looks of your wishlist, we have very similar tastes haha! Especially loving that gorgeous MAC lipstick :)

    myfairpixel.com/beautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  8. When is it ur birthday Sophie mine is the 22nd and i really want that mac lippy too and can't wait to find out a date it comes out but knowin g my luck our store won't have it or they sell ou right away or something,happy birthday anyway hun xx♥xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 26th! Happy Birthday for next week :D I've been hearing March now which is soo long away! Ah I don't even have a MAC store in my town :( xxxx

      Delete
  9. Hello beautiful!

    First off, happy early birthday! I hope you enjoy it and get everything you wish for. You blog is amazing, I love how cute and girly it is. I love making wishlists for everything! Lol. I've been wanting a DSLR for forever, still saving up for it. And I've never had a Mac lipstick or anything from Mac really. I probably wouldn't pull that color off but it looks beautiful. Anyways, I love your blog so much that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!!! Yay! Check out...

    http://annabellaella.blogspot.com/2014/01/so-liebster-award-is-going-aroundagain.html

    ...for more info and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    + peace, vibe, soul // annabelle
    annabellaella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...