27.1.14

Birthday Makeup Haul

MAC Cosmetics Lipsticks
MAC Cosmetics Lipsticks in Up The Amp, Candy Yum Yum and Please Me
MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencils in Magenta and Nightmoth
MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencils in Magenta and Nightmoth and Lipsticks in Up The Amp, Candy Yum Yum and Please Me
MAC Cosmetics Brushes in 217 and 266
MAC Haul Pro Palette x15

Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Candy Glow

MAC Lipsticks in Up The Amp, Candy Yum Yum and Please Me
MAC Lip Pencils in Nightmoth and Magenta
MAC Brushes in 217 and 266
MAC Large x15 Palette and Eye shadows in Amber Lights, Cork and Bronze
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW 15 
MAC Paint Pot in Quite Natural 
Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Candy Glow


As I received quite a bit of make-up for my birthday I thought I'd do a little haul! I'll probably do reviews on some of the products soon as I'm loving the ones I've already tried!

Hope you're all well!

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...