26.1.14

19


Millies Cookies Giant Birthday Cookie

Fawn Necklace
Jumper - Topshop | Collar - ASOS | Fawn Necklace - Etsy


Usually, I'm counting down to my birthday way before Christmas, but this year I just wasn't excited, I want to stay 18 forever! 

In saying that, I have had a lovely day! We didn't have much money to spend as we've literally just finished paying off our holiday to Mexico, so we thought we'd just go to the cinema and finally watch Frozen and have a nice meal after at TGI Fridays!

I've been so spoilt this year and I have received some lovely gifts (a make-up haul will be up in the next couple of days) and most importantly I received my new camera YAY, the Canon EOS 700D to be exact, I'll probably do a review soon as I know a few bloggers are lusting over the 700D!


I hope you all had a lovely weekend!


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...